I lived next door to a woman whose husband went out of town all the time.
She was in her late 20s. Long brown hair. A perfectly petite body. She hung around the house most of the time from what I could tell. During the summer, she'd garden, do yard work. Or, if I was lucky, she'd sunbathe topless out in her back yard. Just barely visible from my upstairs bedroom window.
But last summer, something changed. She'd be out back, doing some gardening and I'd see her drop her shorts and piss right there out in the open. This happened nearly every day. Once, I saw her masturbating with one of those little garden shovels.
I was certain that she didn't think anyone could see her when she did this stuff, but the idea that she might know I was watching her aroused me in a way I had never been aroused before. I fantasized about pressing my dick through one of the knots in the wooden fence and being surprised at how readily she gave me a neighborly blowjob.
Things got even stranger, though. She'd sleep topless outside when the weather was nice. She started walking around her back yard naked during the day, talking aloud to herself. I couldn't help but think that she might be mentally unstable. Despite having a daily erotic show right next door, it just didn't turn me on any more. Maybe she wasn't an exhibitionist. Maybe she was just insane.
Those fantasies I had of getting a gloryhole-in-the-fence blowjob turned into nightmares. I'd dream about her running around naked outside, out of her mind. Hallucinating that snakes were trying to devour her. I'd press my dick through the knot in the wood and she'd lop the end off with a garden hoe.
But one day, I saw her shitting.
I was outside, mowing my lawn. I saw her through the gaps in my fence, watching me. Her wild eyes hinting at the paranoid delusions swimming just below the surface. She turned her naked back to me, squatted. I could see her swollen asshole parting in anticipation of the impending horror. A good 9" brown snake exited her back door with very little effort. This intimate voyeuristic/exhibitionist glimpse into one of the most intimate of acts turned me on immensely. I couldn't help but be aroused.
Against my better judgement, I slid my penis through the hole in that fence. And it immediately felt wonderful. I couldn't see what she was doing to my dick, but whatever it was, I didn't want her to stop. I climaxed convulsively. I whispered "thank you" through the fence with no response. I removed my flaccid member from the gloryhole. Shit. All over my dick.
The first time a girl brought me to climax using her feces as lubricant, I didn't even know it was happening. But the crazy next door neighbor opened up a whole new world for me.
j/k
I was a deaf prince. My people were free, my wife was my sister, my horse was amazing, and my moccassins were fabulous.