BlueYonder Flaming panties Aug 13, 2008 2,660 49 0 New York Metro Jul 6, 2009 #22 Dimaseo said: Fucking loser Click to expand... Exactly, and being a "loser" is great schtick.
juntao65 WF Platinum Member Feb 16, 2009 1,126 13 38 Vancouver Jul 6, 2009 #23 this_guy said: YouTube - Second Date ROFL!!!! Click to expand... FUck this guy is so awesome. 2nd date and he already has a makeout handjob and blow job. What will Daniel do next?
this_guy said: YouTube - Second Date ROFL!!!! Click to expand... FUck this guy is so awesome. 2nd date and he already has a makeout handjob and blow job. What will Daniel do next?
Pr0xyhub New member Nov 6, 2007 2,184 54 0 Jul 6, 2009 #24 for everyone that doesn't know - yes hes joking this kid is a douche
acemenace New member Feb 6, 2008 1,479 12 0 Texas Jul 6, 2009 #25 I miss Daniel on wf. But what the hell.. we go Sumit.
J JohnCJackson New member Mar 16, 2007 739 8 0 Jul 6, 2009 #26 frugaljoe said: What happened with his weight-training - didn't he have a thread at some body-building forum? Click to expand... He posts on the bodybuilding.com forums. I'm tired of seeing some people everywhere I go on the internet.
frugaljoe said: What happened with his weight-training - didn't he have a thread at some body-building forum? Click to expand... He posts on the bodybuilding.com forums. I'm tired of seeing some people everywhere I go on the internet.
JesusIsLove New member May 24, 2009 59 1 0 Jul 6, 2009 #28 He is starting to look a little buff. Def been lifting. No homo.