Remote Desktop Connection Issue!

efeezy

Well-known member
Oct 5, 2007
5,249
136
63
51
Ok, I'm trying to RDC between a laptop on my wireless home network and my main PC which is not connected wireless. This is in the same house, and both machines are on the same IP. I've set all permissions that I can find to allow both to use RDC but for fucks sake I can't connect between them. Both are using Win 7 Professional. I'm not a networking guru whatsoever and I'm at a loss as to why they won't connect. If anyone has any suggestions or needs to see some config settings I have all of that. Any help is appreciated.
 


Nevermind, I'm a retard. I wasn't entering the right IP address of the PC. I got it working. Thanks Z for quick response.
 
Na, it's all good. I got it running. I was just using the wrong IP address. Brilliant huh.
 
to remote your desktop use iPhone, you can search it out around, i have wrote bunch of lines on it,,, this is quite good and smooth in working, grab it!