Republican Debate

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
Anyone watching it? Questions started slow for Ron Paul but seems to be getting more and more.
 


Im liking Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul and whoever that black dude is I like him too.
 
Newt Gingrich's only strong point is debating though, so if you expect him to be a better leader good luck.
 
Yeah I dont know really anything about him but he looks good in this debate.

I also hate all this religion talk, it should have nothing to do with politics.

Newt Gingrich's only strong point is debating though, so if you expect him to be a better leader good luck.
 
Does anyone else hear this fucking host mumble something like "right, right, right" while the candidates are talking?
 
Ron Motherbitchin Paul. Also the debate hosts are cunts and giving him less questions, no surprise.
 
Ron Motherbitchin Paul. Also the debate hosts are cunts and giving him less questions, no surprise.

It didn't seem like he got less questions than anyone, and had many questions directed toward him personally. There where others that defiantly got a lot less.

Also the host saying "right" all the time was his way of gently trying to get them to wrap their answers up, as he said he would do at the beginning of the debate.
 
the republicans have put together the saddest group of candidates i've ever seen. Ron Paul is alright by me but the guy has no chance
 
the republicans have put together the saddest group of candidates i've ever seen. Ron Paul is alright by me but the guy has no chance

Basically this. Aside from Michele Bachmann, this is one pathetic bunch of mealymouthed compromisers. What a shame that the Republican Party got hijacked by this bunch of "moderates".
 
Basically this. Aside from Michele Bachmann, this is one pathetic bunch of mealymouthed compromisers.

seriously? I'm not jumping into this to bash republicans, I really don't see any sanity in this woman. She's said so many off the wall statements over the last couple of years, she's lost any credibility she might have had. what is it you see in her? I see her as the least viable candidate there.
 
Not a fan of Romney (Ron Paul supporter myself).
I'll give his team credit for this good ad.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GsRzROF8"]YouTube - ‪Bump in the Road‬‏[/ame]
 
Was at Starbucks this morning. I asked the barista (libertarian, mid-20s, psych student, smart), "So, what do you think of the Republican lineup?"

Him: "I'm a Ron Paul guy myself. But there's no way he can get past the primaries, so I don't know who I'm gonna vote for. I gotta vote for somebody."

Me: "You don't have to vote, man. Especially for someone else if you think your guy can't win."

Him: "Well, I gotta vote. It's my obligation as a citizen."


Fuck me. Whoever said "we get the government we deserve"* got it right.




* de Tocqueville? Jefferson?
 
Was at Starbucks this morning. I asked the barista (libertarian, mid-20s, psych student, smart), "So, what do you think of the Republican lineup?"

Him: "I'm a Ron Paul guy myself. But there's no way he can get past the primaries, so I don't know who I'm gonna vote for. I gotta vote for somebody."

Me: "You don't have to vote, man. Especially for someone else if you think your guy can't win."

Him: "Well, I gotta vote. It's my obligation as a citizen."


Fuck me. Whoever said "we get the government we deserve"* got it right.




* de Tocqueville? Jefferson?

We don't actually elect the president the electoral college does the popular vote is just used to make sure that the electoral college matches closely with the poulation.... hence bush winning re-election, he lost the popular vote won the elector vote.

If you want your vote to count make sure you vote for the house of reps. and senators.