Return to Sender

Status
Not open for further replies.

elime

New member
Oct 19, 2007
866
17
0
Just got this in the mail, I think I'll return to sender. Except that they'll probably harass me even more.

Little bit of humor for my non-religious brethren, although it'll probably spawn the inevitable atheist vs. creationist argument.

returntosenderec9.jpg
 


down here in Carolina you do that and I bet them hand deliver it back to you. I will have to try this next time.
 
Brilliant. Thankfully we don't get stuff like that in the post over here:bowdown:

If you really want to be mean you should attach an affiliate link to some crappy how to write good ad copy eBook, along with the agnostic note. Always look for them angles :error:

And if you got a sale you would instantly become a legend of the forums I am sure, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.