I haven't seen any e-cig threads in awhile.
I'm 30, I've smoked since I was 15, smoked 2 packs a day until recently.
Anyway, I looked into vaping a couple of years ago, and it didn't quiet do it for me.
Things have come along way. I started looking into it again about a month ago, and I'm 10 days "analog" free now. The Ego-C Twists do it for me. They're variable voltage, so you can fine tune for taste and throat hit.
I'm not nicotine free but I'm not inhaling 5,000 other toxic chemicals either.
If you're a smoker who's wrote vaping off in the past I'd highly recommend giving it another look. Things have come a long way.
I'm expecting this guy in the mail today...
Anyvape CVI Ecig Mod APV
Any of you guys into vaping?
It seems to be a lot more popular now than even a few months ago.
I'm 30, I've smoked since I was 15, smoked 2 packs a day until recently.
Anyway, I looked into vaping a couple of years ago, and it didn't quiet do it for me.
Things have come along way. I started looking into it again about a month ago, and I'm 10 days "analog" free now. The Ego-C Twists do it for me. They're variable voltage, so you can fine tune for taste and throat hit.
I'm not nicotine free but I'm not inhaling 5,000 other toxic chemicals either.
If you're a smoker who's wrote vaping off in the past I'd highly recommend giving it another look. Things have come a long way.
I'm expecting this guy in the mail today...
Anyvape CVI Ecig Mod APV
Any of you guys into vaping?
It seems to be a lot more popular now than even a few months ago.