Ripping MP3 from Youtube Videos

Falian

Banned
Nov 2, 2007
1,317
46
0
xrumerblast.org
Hey guys, I uploaded a song I produced to Youtube about a month ago. Yesterday, however, I accidently deleted it from my hard drive (silly me!).

I was stumbling a few days back and came across a youtube-to-mp3 converter website that was very clean and very fast... It started with a D and was one word... Diply.. Driply?

Any help would be much appreciated.
 


Sucks because the quality is going to be seriously compromised after YouTube compressed the shit out of the audio.

Just use Zamzar to convert it to mp3 (or whatever format you want)
 
When you have h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyRDJc0xfDY
Just h**p://www.kickyoutube.com/watch?v=tyRDJc0xfDY
 
Ripping youtube for the videos I can understand, but I wouldn't want to use an MP3 rip from youtube for just the audio.

Youtube videos are pretty much flv videos. In safari while playing a youtube video, if you go up to Window then Activity, you can then double click on the video itself to download it (often its the big multi-megabyte file out of the rest). From there any FLV to avi/mp3/etc convertor should work.
 
If you add this code below as a bookmark ( I keep it on the boolmark toolbar), then click it while you are watching a Youtube video you can usually view a much higher quality version of the video, not sure about the audio quality, but I think it would be better.

javascript:if(document.location.href.match(/http:\/\/[a-zA-Z\.]*youtube\.com\/watch/)){document.location.href='http://www.youtube.com/get_video?fmt='+(isHDAvailable?'22':'18')+'&video_id='+swfArgs['video_id']+'&t='+swfArgs['t']}
 
Why not try to recover the deleted data from your computer? Might be too late and written over and unrecoverable, but you never know. Should have been the very first thing you should have done when you realized the file was gone.

Also I have to ask, why don't you have a backup?
 
Why not try to recover the deleted data from your computer? Might be too late and written over and unrecoverable, but you never know. Should have been the very first thing you should have done when you realized the file was gone.

Also I have to ask, why don't you have a backup?

I was trying to make a joke. I suck at making jokes. I was purposefully using that as a fake excuse to find a converter, I thought people would see that and assume that I was really using it to get free music! Fuck RIAA.
 
download the youtube video using free music zilla or youtube robot then get a converter to make it to mp3!