There's something rich in irony that the party that claims to support state rights is looking to simultaneously dismiss them when convenient, especially when the candidate said state supports is a firm believer in states' rights.
I can't vouch for the accuracy of the source since so many things I glance at on dailypaul seem somewhat...senational. Then I saw it was actually from the Las Vegas Sun. WTF. Still, a blogger, so grains of salt and all that.
RNC, Romney campaign will erect new organization to bypass state GOP - Politics: Ralston's Flash - Las Vegas Sun
Lukep, care to comment on this mess?
I can't vouch for the accuracy of the source since so many things I glance at on dailypaul seem somewhat...senational. Then I saw it was actually from the Las Vegas Sun. WTF. Still, a blogger, so grains of salt and all that.
RNC, Romney campaign will erect new organization to bypass state GOP - Politics: Ralston's Flash - Las Vegas Sun
Lukep, care to comment on this mess?