Ron Paul on Larry King owning Michael Moore

dreamache

New member
Jun 26, 2006
4,393
130
0
This was on a few nights ago
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hn6ad4_FzM"]YouTube - Ron Paul vs. Michael Moore on Larry King CNN 10/29/2009[/ame]
 
  • Like
Reactions: erect


Ron Paul is the fucking man. Hopefully I get the chance to vote for him in 2012.

Edit> And oh, Michael Moore is a retard.
 
Wish he was younger, he could make it in 2016 after the Ob re-elect

Whenever RP speaks: he owns it... Love it.
 
<3 ron paul. I really don't think he will ever be elected but it would be nice if people got his message anyway. And I will vote for him whether he runs or not. No such thing as a wasted vote.
 
I love this guy. He's the only person who I actively campaigned for. I've met him several times during the primaries, he's such a great person. Extremely nice and humble, but so very passionate for the cause of liberty.
 
Ron Paul's awesome. Only person I would spend my time voting for
(well one of the only). Just think if he was president... But I highly
doubt it will ever happen. Too many people will be working to make
sure it doesn't.

presidency in this country = the keyword "buy viagra". You gotta go
blackhat if you want it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: erect
Ron Paul schools everyone when he goes on. I used to have interest in Michael Moore's movies until I did a lot of research on a lot of the things he says in his movies. He stretches the truth and lies in many situations to play on emotion and not the facts.