Russell Rockefeller Threatens HeavyT w/ Trademark Suit For Use of "Super Affiliates"



Nope. Still not mad.
I was a little mad. Now I'm not.

I've been doing this shit 17 years. After about 03 forward I started banking about a mil per year. Prior to that I did about 250k a year. Now I'm supposed to be semi retired and I'm still making about a mil per year. I make too much money to really care and absolutely no one is going to read this thread and think "Damn, I don't want to work with that guy." You guys could murder me on here and it isn't going to change a fact. Google sends shitty traffic that doesn't convert anyway. SEO is pretty much fucking dead these days.
Hate on.

Banking a mil per year and telling people on a forum? You sir are a bad ass.

BTW, you obviously do care.
 
I care that Nicky and PappaJohn and a few others from on here get on my case a lot.
I'd like to get along with the people from WF.

I don't care if this is showing up in search.
 
Nope. Still not mad.
I was a little mad. Now I'm not.

I've been doing this shit 17 years. After about 03 forward I started banking about a mil per year. Prior to that I did about 250k a year. Now I'm supposed to be semi retired and I'm still making about a mil per year. I make too much money to really care and absolutely no one is going to read this thread and think "Damn, I don't want to work with that guy." You guys could murder me on here and it isn't going to change a fact. Google sends shitty traffic that doesn't convert anyway. SEO is pretty much fucking dead these days.
Hate on.

I have stayed out of all of this gay shit on here and on FB.

But jesus christ are you a fucking faggot.
 
Nope. Still not mad.
I was a little mad. Now I'm not.

I've been doing this shit 17 years. After about 03 forward I started banking about a mil per year. Prior to that I did about 250k a year. Now I'm supposed to be semi retired and I'm still making about a mil per year. I make too much money to really care and absolutely no one is going to read this thread and think "Damn, I don't want to work with that guy." You guys could murder me on here and it isn't going to change a fact. Google sends shitty traffic that doesn't convert anyway. SEO is pretty much fucking dead these days.
Hate on.

Spoon pic of bank account or GTFO
 
I have stayed out of all of this gay shit on here and on FB.

But jesus christ are you a fucking faggot.

YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195-580.gif
 
Not sure which one of these guys I give less of a shit about?

I guess Russel because at least with HeavyT, Nick Throlson lets me listen in when he prank calls him. Plus I never even knew who Russel was until all this facebook group faggotry. Least HeavyT goes out in style with wild sexual advances on female AMs and other lulz inducing activity....Russel just seems boring.
 
Nope. Still not mad.
I was a little mad. Now I'm not.

I've been doing this shit 17 years. After about 03 forward I started banking about a mil per year. Prior to that I did about 250k a year. Now I'm supposed to be semi retired and I'm still making about a mil per year. I make too much money to really care and absolutely no one is going to read this thread and think "Damn, I don't want to work with that guy." You guys could murder me on here and it isn't going to change a fact. Google sends shitty traffic that doesn't convert anyway. SEO is pretty much fucking dead these days.
Hate on.
Then just shut the fuck up. You are making yourself seem like a petty little 16 year old girl. I can tell you that reading your posts on this thread is definitely enough to make people not want to work with you, myself included.
 
Are you guys are fucking weak? This is only on page 2 of Google so far. I guess Shoemoney has a lot more horsepower than you amateurs. I'm not seeing a lot of creativity here either.
iy0aqr.jpg
 
Tell you what. You guys make this rank #1 on Google by Friday without any stupid attacks and nonsense because honestly I'm over it. I will fly Nicky out here to go to the Sundowner to party.

Home
 
No one on here knows him, because pretty much no one here is a mailer.