F flysarescary New member Sep 15, 2008 713 17 0 Aug 30, 2009 #1 LiveLeak.com - Musluymovo - Nuclear Village of the Damned not cool
amanda11 Hustle hard Nov 25, 2007 2,459 58 0 Aug 30, 2009 #2 Maybe the Russians are trying to breed new characters for X-men. But I saw kids in the video, I feel sorry for them.
Maybe the Russians are trying to breed new characters for X-men. But I saw kids in the video, I feel sorry for them.
riddarhusetgal Incongruous Juxtaposition May 2, 2007 1,863 70 0 Aug 30, 2009 #6 Russians!! Are you crazy?! Are you looking to get TKO'-ed by the McCarthy 2.0 mob or something???
Fatbat Advertise Here May 10, 2008 6,989 149 63 Costa del Sol, Spain www.linkedin.com Aug 30, 2009 #9 Fuck, as usual, someone posts a Live Leak link and I spend two hours surfing the shit there.
zimok Click, Whirr. Oct 27, 2008 2,391 99 0 Canada... eh! Aug 31, 2009 #10 The secret is out, why the fuck are they still letting children play there?