Scariest film you've ever seen?



Very strange. I thought The Cube films were lol, and none of the original 4 films you mentioned scary - but I the Ring shit me up. Guess I was a bit younger though, probably wouldn't now.

To each his own, I guess. I like "horror" movies that are more disturbing than the ones that make you jump out of your seat. They stay with you longer.

I forgot 28 Days Later....that shit is awesome. 28 Weeks Later wasn't so bad either.
 
Don't like Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Tai/etc. similar horrors, they are way too boring or way too horror in unpleasent nonsense. More like fantasies.

Silent hill, 28 days/weeks later, Descent 1/2, 30 days of night, man-wolf, Drag me to Hell, Pets Graveyard 1/2/3, etc, etc etc... well something US/UK which actually interesting to see, not just scary and ... modern! I mean not later than 2000 probably.
 
Don't like Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Tai/etc. similar horrors, they are way too boring or way too horror in unpleasent nonsense. More like fantasies.

Silent hill, 28 days/weeks later, Descent 1/2, 30 days of night, man-wolf, Drag me to Hell, Pets Graveyard 1/2/3, etc, etc etc... well something US/UK which actually interesting to see, not just scary and ... modern! I mean not later than 2000 probably.

if u dont watch movies that are older than 2000 u have no idea what you are missing
 
YUP, he's serious

Wait a minute here. You're saying that fvaldes is right about one of these movies scaring someone enough to put them in the hospital?

I don't deny that being possible, just never experienced anything close to that so it's kinda hard to comprehend. Perhaps I'm not a horror buff and skipped right over the goodies? heh

Explanation pls kind sirs
 
If you're really just trying to get some ultra cuddle status from your GF without grossing her out then watch Paranormal Activity, its not the BEST scary movie, but its enough to get girls scared and work your way into some great after movie sex.

I don't think that really good super gore movies are going to turn your GF on, she will probably be more disgusted then scared.
 
To each his own, I guess. I like "horror" movies that are more disturbing than the ones that make you jump out of your seat. They stay with you longer.

I forgot 28 Days Later....that shit is awesome. 28 Weeks Later wasn't so bad either.
I enjoyed Battle Royale, but didn't find it particularly disturbing.

I'm not a horror fan in general, more of a thriller type guy.

Anyone seen Black Swan yet? Waiting for a good qual rip to come out.
 
The original HK version of The Eye

*SPOILER ALERT*!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXXjW28Jvf0"]YouTube - The Eye scariest scene[/ame]


don't forget to turn up the volume ;)