Very strange. I thought The Cube films were lol, and none of the original 4 films you mentioned scary - but I the Ring shit me up. Guess I was a bit younger though, probably wouldn't now.
Don't like Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Tai/etc. similar horrors, they are way too boring or way too horror in unpleasent nonsense. More like fantasies.
Silent hill, 28 days/weeks later, Descent 1/2, 30 days of night, man-wolf, Drag me to Hell, Pets Graveyard 1/2/3, etc, etc etc... well something US/UK which actually interesting to see, not just scary and ... modern! I mean not later than 2000 probably.
Someone just posted on FB to me for the Human Centipede. Any other votes?fire in the sky, human centipede
YUP, he's serious
if u dont watch movies that are older than 2000 u have no idea what you are missing
I enjoyed Battle Royale, but didn't find it particularly disturbing.To each his own, I guess. I like "horror" movies that are more disturbing than the ones that make you jump out of your seat. They stay with you longer.
I forgot 28 Days Later....that shit is awesome. 28 Weeks Later wasn't so bad either.