J jelf Teh ***** Apr 5, 2007 1,161 4 0 Mar 25, 2011 #1 I need to scrape data which is constantly updating from a flash app online. Suggestions/Ideas welcome!
I need to scrape data which is constantly updating from a flash app online. Suggestions/Ideas welcome!
vgeek New member Mar 16, 2009 937 11 0 ky Mar 25, 2011 #2 iMacros can manipulate Flash apps I believe, not sure if it can scrape data.
F flysarescary New member Sep 15, 2008 713 17 0 Mar 25, 2011 #3 I hope you know how to program. I can probably help you. PM me. You need to decompile and see where it is requesting the data from and scrape the data source
I hope you know how to program. I can probably help you. PM me. You need to decompile and see where it is requesting the data from and scrape the data source