Awhile back someone posted a tool that would take a list of keywords split into groups, and spit out permutations of the phrases for importing into AdWords. I think it was Smaxor.
There is another paid tool that does the same thing that I can't remember the name of either right now. Vaguely remember the people who made the paid tool getting pissed at someone giving it away a close equivalent for free.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't remember what it was called and it's driving me nuts.
There is another paid tool that does the same thing that I can't remember the name of either right now. Vaguely remember the people who made the paid tool getting pissed at someone giving it away a close equivalent for free.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't remember what it was called and it's driving me nuts.