As a merchant I'm looking for an email solution that will allow me to segment leads that reach my thankyou page as buyers. The buyer segmentation should happen after they... step 1: enter their info for purchasing purposes and become a lead, and step 2: reach the thankyou page.
A buyer will always first be a lead because I ask customers their info before I give them the option to check out. To illustrate...
Step 1: a lead, collects the customer's name, address, and email info for use during checkout
Step 2: a buyer, the customer checks out and lands on the the thankyou page
I want to be able to seperate the leads that successfully complete step 1 and step 2 from the leads that only complete step 1.
Does anyone know about an email solution that can do this?
A buyer will always first be a lead because I ask customers their info before I give them the option to check out. To illustrate...
Step 1: a lead, collects the customer's name, address, and email info for use during checkout
Step 2: a buyer, the customer checks out and lands on the the thankyou page
I want to be able to seperate the leads that successfully complete step 1 and step 2 from the leads that only complete step 1.
Does anyone know about an email solution that can do this?