I gotta learn that dance, pretty confident I can pull a lot of pussy at the club if I can do that...
I'm pretty sure those things apply to every race on the planet amirite?
When people were cracking on Black folks back in the day for having shapely behinds, full lips and sun-kissed skin many of those critics were secretly lusting after it themselves. Same with the repressed homosexuals who have a deep seated hatred for other homosexuals trying to tear down what it is that they really have an attraction for. I'm no psychologist but there's a psychological term for hating what it is that you have an attraction for. Can't think of it now.
Although I am not an expert on US race relations, I think it is safe to say that it was not the "shapely behinds, full lips and sun-kissed skin" that made people dislike blacks, but rather their backwards culture that glorifies everything that goes against what a civilized society should strive for. Skin color can not be changed, but culture can, perhaps if blacks worked towards improving the faults within their accepted culture they would be more accepted?
I think this is why you often hear people say things such as "some of my best friends are black, but...", what they mean is the black people they associate with are black skinned, but do not share the backwards culture which is so prevalent among many blacks.
Blacks were hated before there was even an American culture. We were hated because of economics. Free labor. In order to profit off of humans with a clear conscience, you have to dehumanize them.
I'm not sure what they teach you over there, but I have found that most of you are oblivious to your own history.
One of the fucking stupidest statements I've ever read, period.
Bro, she is classless most of the time. It's not even a black or white thing - she is just classless and she is too fucking ignorant to understand that. Great tennis player - dumb classless bitch. I don't even think it (the dancing) was that bad - she has been far more disgusting in her behavior before.
![]()
riiiiiight....and posting pics of naked women and calling them "dumb classless bitches." is...classy?
Bro, she is classless most of the time. It's not even a black or white thing - she is just classless and she is too fucking ignorant to understand that. Great tennis player - dumb classless bitch. I don't even think it (the dancing) was that bad - she has been far more disgusting in her behavior before.
![]()
Ignore gunman lol, he's just mad that the most powerful athletes in the world are black, male and female.