Seriously: where to shoot my shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpledog

New member
Mar 11, 2008
2
0
0
Hi,

following the fire some time, as a lurker. Never shot my shit before. Now I need some serious shitty ideas, so I come to you.

Here's the thing;
I have a big line, open rackspace and no costs for national traffic (in some Asian country with a headcount of at least 50 mln users). Can hang any server I want, actually have a whole rack if needed.

Now, of course I can start a free fileshare service and sell my ad's, but I'm sure there is better moves to make. I'm not looking for eBooks either, just want te hear (or pm) from the guys that know when they smell good shit.
 


Hi,

following the fire some time, as a lurker. Never shot my shit before. Now I need some serious shitty ideas, so I come to you.

Here's the thing;
I have a big line, open rackspace and no costs for national traffic (in some Asian country with a headcount of at least 50 mln users). Can hang any server I want, actually have a whole rack if needed.

Now, of course I can start a free fileshare service and sell my ad's, but I'm sure there is better moves to make. I'm not looking for eBooks either, just want te hear (or pm) from the guys that know when they smell good shit.

SHIT TOP - TOP 50 SHITTING SITES!
 
just want te hear (or pm) from the guys that know when they smell good shit.


Suggest you smell this soon-to-be steamy, smelly, fly-ridden pile of shit below and report your findings with us ASAP:

dogpoopcatcher.jpg
 
Well that's nice, maybe I'll check your replies later again. After you pubic hair started to grow.
 
Vote ban on this retard. He's a lurker and asked a dumb fucking question like that?
 
I DON'T want to see it unless it hasn't grown in yet. Perfectly logical. Pshhh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.