SEScout Really pissing me off!

steviep

Patrick | SEO SPIN
Jul 29, 2010
814
0
0
www.seospin.com
Anyone here using SEScout?

Submitted a ticket for an issue on 28th of May which is still unanswered, another last week, and another (angry) one today. No response.

All keywords are stuck on 'gathering data'

$49.98 per month for absolutely fuck all at the moment.

What's the best alternative?
 


I dumped them back in june had the same thing the worst part is all the lost historical data sooner you ditch them the better.
 
I signed up to microsite masters after the first few replies in this thread, normally I'd be happy with it but I didn't realise they only show top 100, which means some penguin punishments I was monitoring can't been seen yet (they had gone about 450, then upto 350, then 250ish).

Apart from that seems to be working fine.
 
@Steviep

Whoosh Traffic!'s Rank Tracker (my company) has plans for tracking keywords to the top 1000 results. Our feature set is competitive and we recently completed a site re-design.

If you go to our website and click on "See Plans & Pricing" or "Plans & Signup", it will take you to the 100 deep plans, below the plans boxes you will see a link for "1000 deep plans".