Yes, his books suck...
Well, I fooled some of your morons. The post I made is intentionally written that way. I really could care less, just want to drum up some controversy - duh.
Well, I fooled some of your morons. The post I made is intentionally written that way. I really could care less, just want to drum up some controversy - duh.
I will give out free blogroll links on my blog to anyone that links to this post or to the blog post. I will also give you $20 for a free lap dance at Spearamint Rhino in Vegas at ASW.
Yes, I will be performing at Spearmint Rhino during ASW. All affiliates are encouraged to attend and view my hot new affiliate package.
How are there so many morons on WF now? Who honestly thought he was being serious?
geez, the tags almost equal more words then the blog post.
peter rojas from engadget is a true dick
I will give out free blogroll links on my blog to anyone that links to this post or to the blog post. I will also give you $20 for a free lap dance at Spearamint Rhino in Vegas at ASW.