Setting aside $1k in advertising a site.. question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamache

New member
Jun 26, 2006
4,393
130
0
One of my problems in the past has been committing to paid advertising, I'd always get chicken shit if something wasn't converting right off the bat.

So now I'm setting aside $1k that I'm determined to spend advertising a site I own...

I've come up with 6 primary sources of paid traffic, for PPC (google, yahoo, msn), and then youtube/myspace/facebook.

My question is, is in regards to PPC at least, should I stick with google and get it profiting / refining the campaign there before I try yahoo / MSN, or would there be no harm in just launching all 3 campaigns simultaneously?
 


What works on G traffic won't necessarily work on Y and M. That said, it's easier to get campaigns going and tested on G than Y or M. I prefer to refine things on G first, at least as a starting point, before moving to Y.

I haven't used Y's new PPC platform they launched last year or so, but prior to that it was difficult to get new campaigns approved in a timely fashion. I assume it still is? (Someone?) Google stuff goes live immediately 99% of the time, so it makes it much easier to make changes and roll with the results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.