H HardYoungBlack Banned Jan 18, 2012 51 2 0 Feb 1, 2012 #1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjMKxnEtVs]Gucci Mane & V-Nasty In The Studio - BAYTL Vlog #1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjMKxnEtVs]Gucci Mane & V-Nasty In The Studio - BAYTL Vlog #1 - YouTube[/ame]
TylerDurden You Are Not Your Job Oct 6, 2008 1,190 10 0 Hawaii Feb 1, 2012 #2 I'm the exact opposite of horny right now.
ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Feb 1, 2012 #3
dmnEPC New member Dec 23, 2010 5,994 95 0 Feb 1, 2012 #5 this is about the worst example of Vnasty you coulda found.
H HardYoungBlack Banned Jan 18, 2012 51 2 0 Feb 1, 2012 #6 yeah but come on bro.....it's still a better love story than twilight.
ItsYoBuddy Rise And Grind! Apr 6, 2008 1,609 17 38 Philly Feb 1, 2012 #7 Im not really a fan of V-Nasty at all, but the song with her and Gucci called "Whip Appeal" is actually decent.
Im not really a fan of V-Nasty at all, but the song with her and Gucci called "Whip Appeal" is actually decent.
CCLIND I'm about to go H.A.M. Sep 18, 2007 513 14 0 Oklahoma City Feb 1, 2012 #8 I couldn't understand a single word either of them said.
mikeshinobi Throbbing Member Nov 15, 2011 1,494 32 48 Indiana, US mattcutts.com Feb 1, 2012 #9 I'm a girl and I'm white I'm white and I'm a girl
T theflash New member Oct 18, 2010 210 0 0 Feb 1, 2012 #11 mikeshinobi said: I'm a girl and I'm white I'm white and I'm a girl Click to expand... ROFL
roclafamilia New member Aug 3, 2007 1,055 13 0 Feb 1, 2012 #13 I'd fuck her. Something about girls in hats gets me...
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Feb 2, 2012 #14 They made a movie about Gucci Mane: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gca8-s097jA]Radio - YouTube[/ame]
They made a movie about Gucci Mane: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gca8-s097jA]Radio - YouTube[/ame]
mimoza3 New member Jan 30, 2011 762 3 0 Home Feb 2, 2012 #15 the lady is a musician, a rare gift she got.
dmnEPC New member Dec 23, 2010 5,994 95 0 Feb 2, 2012 #16 papajohn56 said: They made a movie about Gucci Mane: Radio - YouTube Click to expand... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q]Tropic Thunder (5/10) Movie CLIP - Never Go Full Retard (2008) HD - YouTube[/ame]
papajohn56 said: They made a movie about Gucci Mane: Radio - YouTube Click to expand... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q]Tropic Thunder (5/10) Movie CLIP - Never Go Full Retard (2008) HD - YouTube[/ame]
W Wiggy New member Mar 12, 2009 170 3 0 www.workingclassfitness.com Feb 2, 2012 #17 There is no way on earth that I'm not dumber after having watched that video.