shove it up your ass britain



I guess going onto YouTube and watching Alex Jones is considered research nowadays.

Where may I ask did you get such fluff from? The British royal family controls the CIA??? I mean I have heard it all now.

Who do YOU think killed Princess Diana and why? Who do YOU think brought down the twin towers and why?

Oh and how does your "knowing" about it make you any less of a slave than the rest of us plebs? How do you make more money because of it?

Oh and why do I get myself involved in discussions with people who can't see past their tenth joint of the day?

Jeepers. It's hardly worth wasting your time writing a response, such a witty and well articulated one too. Seriously, the time spent on writing this could have been put to use by RESEARCHING the argument. I highlight the important words you see.

Is it worth going into this?

Just to save you time on that research you won't do: You are wrong.

Deal with it now and we can all move onto greener pastures. Britain pwns bitch.
 
We should be friends with our brothers across the pond.

But seriously the US is so much cooler than the UK. C'mon, guys. Obvious police are at the door.
 
Jeepers. It's hardly worth wasting your time writing a response, such a witty and well articulated one too. Seriously, the time spent on writing this could have been put to use by RESEARCHING the argument. I highlight the important words you see.

Is it worth going into this?

Just to save you time on that research you won't do: You are wrong.

Deal with it now and we can all move onto greener pastures. Britain pwns bitch.

I'll tell you what, please cite me 1 credible source that I can visit where there is a shred of proof that the Royal Family control the CIA and I'll bow down to your almighty "research" (read trawling the internet reading pointless articles written by more conspiracy nut jobs). Can't? Didn't think so.

One mans research is another mans waste of thousands of hours getting erections at made up bullshit written by other men wasting thousands of hours...........ad infinitum
 
TOMMY J DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU LIMEY COCK SUCKERS

rmohz5.png
 
I'll tell you what, please cite me 1 credible source that I can visit where there is a shred of proof that the Royal Family control the CIA and I'll bow down to your almighty "research" (read trawling the internet reading pointless articles written by more conspiracy nut jobs). Can't? Didn't think so.

One mans research is another mans waste of thousands of hours getting erections at made up bullshit written by other men wasting thousands of hours...........ad infinitum

Actually, fuck it, don't respond to my last post ^^ I am not that bored
 
I'll tell you what, please cite me 1 credible source that I can visit where there is a shred of proof that the Royal Family control the CIA and I'll bow down to your almighty "research" (read trawling the internet reading pointless articles written by more conspiracy nut jobs). Can't? Didn't think so.

One mans research is another mans waste of thousands of hours getting erections at made up bullshit written by other men wasting thousands of hours...........ad infinitum

I don't even think the other guy said the Royal Family control the CIA, but sure there must be some link, if you think hard enough and wish for it. I personally haven't heard this conspiracy and couldn't care less about it.

I know enough to know what I know, and that's all I know, ya know? No?
 
I'm going to have to say that the Chinese discovered, then colonized the Americas first.

How Did The Vikings Discover America? - Softpedia

What are you even talking about? I never once insinuated that I have no control over my own destiny, or that these people want anybody dead. I simply stated how Britain controls the Federal Reserve as well as other American institutions, because they do. I'm not talking about me. I'm not talking about them making people disappear. I'm talking about the assets Britain controls. Please show me how the Federal Reserve was not set up by the Warburgs, the Morgans, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. Please show me how the CIA was not created by high ranking Scottish Rite Freemasons and Knights of Malta. Please show me how these institutions are DIFFERENT from the Bank of England or MI6. They're not different because they're created and controlled by the same people for the same purpose. It's called research, history and facts. It's called British Monarchy. It's the hidden world people are unaware of. And people don't know about it or care about it

A) because it has nothing to do with sex
B) because it has nothing to do with sports
C) because it has nothing to do with ignorance
D) because it has everything to do with years of quiet, boring research

There isn't a conspiracy around every corner. There is a conspiracy here. And I don't give a shit. It doesn't run my life. I simply plan my life around it. I make money off the conspiracy. I'm not mad about it. I simply recognize it. The Federal Reserve is great for my business. But it's not so great for most people who haven't a clue about it.



You're right about that. It is our fault. But it's not over yet.

Oh jesus. Can anyone here imagine the Queen running a top secret organisation.

As a Brit however I can say that this guy is RIGHT. Brits did found the federal reserve, the american navy and well ... erm .... civilsed America itself? Yes that's right, Washington was Scottish. So was Hamilton. But the idea that somehow Britain has been pulling the strings behind everything is just pure stupid.

Do you even know why the British Empire had to stop? Well it was because the US pulled the funding after WW2 and this meant the UK couldn't afford anything really. In fact it took Keynes, described my members of the US congress as possibly the most intelligent man to have ever stepped into that building, to get some money. There was a period where the UK was 2 weeks from going bankrupt. In case you don't know who Keynes is, he is probably the second most famous Economist after Adam Smith. Keynes died for it you know, he was ill and died within a month after seeing congress.

So if the UK had so much power like you describe, why would they let the MOST POWERFUL Empire in the world, ever, to crash and burn?

Jesus. Some people are idiots.
 
Um, the Chinese still came first... by another 11 to 19 thousand years b4 the Vikings...


Oh jesus. Can anyone here imagine the Queen running a top secret organisation...So if the UK had so much power like you describe, why would they let the MOST POWERFUL Empire in the world, ever, to crash and burn?

Jesus. Some people are idiots.
Please stop feeding the conspiracy trolls...
 
How Did The Vikings Discover America? - Softpedia



Oh jesus. Can anyone here imagine the Queen running a top secret organisation.

As a Brit however I can say that this guy is RIGHT. Brits did found the federal reserve, the american navy and well ... erm .... civilsed America itself? Yes that's right, Washington was Scottish. So was Hamilton. But the idea that somehow Britain has been pulling the strings behind everything is just pure stupid.

Do you even know why the British Empire had to stop? Well it was because the US pulled the funding after WW2 and this meant the UK couldn't afford anything really. In fact it took Keynes, described my members of the US congress as possibly the most intelligent man to have ever stepped into that building, to get some money. There was a period where the UK was 2 weeks from going bankrupt. In case you don't know who Keynes is, he is probably the second most famous Economist after Adam Smith. Keynes died for it you know, he was ill and died within a month after seeing congress.

So if the UK had so much power like you describe, why would they let the MOST POWERFUL Empire in the world, ever, to crash and burn?

Jesus. Some people are idiots.

The Queen herself doesn't run anything. She is a front person like Obama is for America. But she does hold power, and she represents some very well-connected people. That is why she knights very powerful people. That is why she sits on the thrown of King David. It all goes way back.

You have to ask yourself a lot of questions... If America is so anti-Nazi and anti-Communist why were American bankers financing Adolf Hitler, Lenin and Trotsky?

The British Empire hasn't stopped. It went from overt control to covert control. Again, I'm not saying they control everything. And there are other people besides just the Windsors behind this. But they do heavily control things like the Federal Reserve to the point of creating planned depressions to buy up even more assets. They have enough control to manipulate certain things. Britain has always been a key player for things like this. All you have to do is look at the name: British. Brit -- convenant; ish -- man. Covenant man. What covenant? You have to ask yourself what really makes the British monarchy tick and why these covenant man are sitting on the throne of King David. But again, this requires homework which has nothing to do with basketball or American Idol.

Keynes was another fraud. You have to understand, these guys operate waaaay above what most people are told and believe. They give you and me the BS version so we never really figure out what's going on. The same way we give the BS version to people who buy our products. It is information hierarchy and the lie is different at every level. The British Empire doesn't rely solely on the UK. They crash and rebulid countries all the time. They're not loyal to any one country. They're loyal to control.

In the words of Keynes himself:

Lenin is said to have declared the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. [...]

Lenin was right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.
Even he knows the very system he created was a fraud. Why? These people aren't stupid. The sheep who believe the official story are. We're being played for fools. This thing is huge and as I said -- it requires years of quiet, boring research. Something nobody wants to do.

I'm not an expert, but I know the official story just isn't true. There is always much more to everything. We never know the full story. Look at when a newspaper writes about something you know a lot about like IM or SEO. They sound like complete fools. And this is something that can be learned easily and is well-documented. Now imagine the same people trying to cover history. They don't stand a chance. People just don't know. It's not possible. The blind lead the blind and the pattern continues on and on. They hit on some things that are correct, but it is mostly wrong. There is much more to every story. And there is especially much, much more to Britain than meets the eye.

And I'm not talking about the British people or anything like that -- British people are awesome. I'm talking about the piece of shit Queen and all her Freemasonic nerds that have nothing better to do than manipulate the shit out of the human race. The frauds that claim to be British but are really German. The frauds that changed their name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to hide their true identity. Yeah, those pieces of shit.
 
Really? What about the folks that were already living here?

It's obvious that a continent is owned by its own native folks.
It's a standard practice (good or evil!!!) that a "more advanced" civilization assign a name and a date to whichever discovered, even a continent.

The guy below is right. Anyway the first people from Europe were the Vikings, not Columbus. Modern America does come from European colonies however, mostly British.

It's only a theory.
In 1 millions years of human evolution you can't say the first ones to come to America, some theories want that native americans came from Asia.
The official discovery of the american continent is dated 1492, with the drawing of the maps and borders, with the beginning of colonization and all good and bad consequences.
 
In all honesty you're probably not too far from the truth. No other nation has had the influence on the developed world that Britain has and it stands to reason that our institutions and the people that lead those institutions are amongst the most powerful people on Earth.

People talk about the growth in Asia and the importance of China, but to pick two of the most important businesses in the far east of the top of my head: Jadine-Matherson and HSBC. Both are run and controlled by Brits.

We've been doing business there for centuries and we built two of the biggest commercial cities in the region as well.

My concern however is that, as usual, this won't benefit anyone except those in the right circles. Unfortunately, unlike in the US, that's not something hard work alone can get you.
 
In all honesty you're probably not too far from the truth. No other nation has had the influence on the developed world that Britain has and it stands to reason that our institutions and the people that lead those institutions are amongst the most powerful people on Earth.

People talk about the growth in Asia and the importance of China, but to pick two of the most important businesses in the far east of the top of my head: Jadine-Matherson and HSBC. Both are run and controlled by Brits.

We've been doing business there for centuries and we built two of the biggest commercial cities in the region as well.

My concern however is that, as usual, this won't benefit anyone except those in the right circles. Unfortunately, unlike in the US, that's not something hard work alone can get you.

This. You are right. HSBC is one of the largest banks in the world and sure enough -- British. They've been running drugs out of China for years. These people know what they're doing. They have their hand in pretty much everything -- including America.
 
What slayerment is referring to is in fact the Roman Empire. Roman Empire -> Catholic Empire -> British Empire -> United States.