SCIENCE says that women should give head.
Oral Sex Empowers Women
Bats give head to improve chances of conceiving
Oral Sex Empowers Women
Bats give head to improve chances of conceiving
Find me something more proven and a more valid source PLEASEEE
If I show either of those to my wife, she will just call me out and say that I wrote the articles and created those flogs myself.
Triflin bitch
this is old news. Anal is the new oral and I would like to find some additional studies showing how women feel more empowered by it.
Find me something more proven and a more valid source PLEASEEE
Find me something more proven and a more valid source PLEASEEE
If I show either of those to my wife, she will just call me out and say that I wrote the articles and created those flogs myself.
Triflin bitch
I posted this some time ago on the female misc in bb.com and some feminazi whore mod negged meI'm still -half a million rep or so.
<3 wickedfire
lalorac said:I wouldn't go so far as to call it empowering, but I would agree that it lends a position of power in the relationship. I've heard from more than one man (none of whom I was sexually involved with)that a girl who can give good head can get just about anything she wants. Right or wrong, there is no denying the things some men will do to get it...