Shows this to your girl and you'll get more head



Find me something more proven and a more valid source PLEASEEE

If I show either of those to my wife, she will just call me out and say that I wrote the articles and created those flogs myself.

Triflin bitch
 
  • Like
Reactions: cougarclaws
this is old news. Anal is the new oral and I would like to find some additional studies showing how women feel more empowered by it.
 
Find me something more proven and a more valid source PLEASEEE

If I show either of those to my wife, she will just call me out and say that I wrote the articles and created those flogs myself.

Triflin bitch

VCI0O.jpg


Myspace style bitches
 
I posted this some time ago on the female misc in bb.com and some feminazi whore mod negged me :( I'm still -half a million rep or so.

<3 wickedfire
 
Bat porn!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ERJ_O1Ze40]‪Fellatio by Fruit Bats Prolongs Copulation Time‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
 
Also: Duck spiral penis porn!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nna2brJ1Y]‪The reproduction of ducks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
 
Find me something more proven and a more valid source PLEASEEE

If I show either of those to my wife, she will just call me out and say that I wrote the articles and created those flogs myself.

Triflin bitch

Hahaha I lold IRL.

I posted this some time ago on the female misc in bb.com and some feminazi whore mod negged me :( I'm still -half a million rep or so.

<3 wickedfire

Female misc ? You mean the kitchen ?
 
Red pill in the comment section...

lalorac said:
I wouldn't go so far as to call it empowering, but I would agree that it lends a position of power in the relationship. I've heard from more than one man (none of whom I was sexually involved with)that a girl who can give good head can get just about anything she wants. Right or wrong, there is no denying the things some men will do to get it...