Just letting everyone know that their reseller hosting/shared hosting is as secure as a plastic lock.
I have a reseller hosting account that I've used to just resell hosting to about 30 small businesses in the area and the account has been hacked through root access AGAIN & AGAIN.
I now have my guys moving everything over to a dedicated server (I didn't know it was that easy to transfer cpanel/whm accounts) just letting you guys know they don't deserve your business.
For your trouble:
I have a reseller hosting account that I've used to just resell hosting to about 30 small businesses in the area and the account has been hacked through root access AGAIN & AGAIN.
I now have my guys moving everything over to a dedicated server (I didn't know it was that easy to transfer cpanel/whm accounts) just letting you guys know they don't deserve your business.
For your trouble: