m0rtal King of the Jungle Jul 3, 2007 3,007 94 0 Toronto Nov 4, 2008 #2 I dunno? I got mine the same day before...then again it was an emergency.
nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Nov 4, 2008 #3 I got mine in under a week as well. They have express service. Just pay for that.
turbolapp New member Aug 10, 2007 8,500 187 0 Nov 4, 2008 #4 Probably depends on the time of year too. September/October would probably be the best time. Right before summer would probably be the worst.
Probably depends on the time of year too. September/October would probably be the best time. Right before summer would probably be the worst.
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Nov 4, 2008 #5 Niiiice. Now when you know the election results tomorrow you can get the fuck out of the country