H high risk game of global domination Sep 9, 2008 525 8 0 US www.highriskinternet.com Mar 5, 2010 #2 wtf game is that?
R r3p1v New member Nov 17, 2006 2,531 17 0 Mar 5, 2010 #3 Haha, I love this game. I played the first one and really liked it. Can't wait for #2 to come out. I downloaded the demo on the PC and it kept crashing. I'm downloading the 360 version now.
Haha, I love this game. I played the first one and really liked it. Can't wait for #2 to come out. I downloaded the demo on the PC and it kept crashing. I'm downloading the 360 version now.
backlinkgurus Best damn SERP tracker Aug 12, 2009 829 6 0 San Francisco sescout.com Mar 5, 2010 #4 Just cause 2. Yessss I was shooting those same barrels this morning, wish I had figured out I could attach myself to them ;ooooo
Just cause 2. Yessss I was shooting those same barrels this morning, wish I had figured out I could attach myself to them ;ooooo
Andrew Scherer MarketersCenter.com Feb 12, 2009 5,777 124 63 Mexico www.marketerscenter.com Mar 5, 2010 #5 what is this ????
R r3p1v New member Nov 17, 2006 2,531 17 0 Mar 5, 2010 #6 Andrew Scherer said: what is this ???? Click to expand... Just Cause 2 Just Cause 2 Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com IGN: Just Cause 2 I'm still downloading it from XBL, it is so slow. They have got to be throttling it or something. What am I paying for? XBL should be free...
Andrew Scherer said: what is this ???? Click to expand... Just Cause 2 Just Cause 2 Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com IGN: Just Cause 2 I'm still downloading it from XBL, it is so slow. They have got to be throttling it or something. What am I paying for? XBL should be free...
B blank_czech New member Mar 16, 2008 1,375 15 0 Mar 5, 2010 #7 It's fucking amazing. Even with shitty PC controls. (PC is only good for FPS/RTS/ things that require lots of different commands like some RPGS). But, third person shooters are absolutely fantastic on consoles.
It's fucking amazing. Even with shitty PC controls. (PC is only good for FPS/RTS/ things that require lots of different commands like some RPGS). But, third person shooters are absolutely fantastic on consoles.