So I was checking some of my wordpress spam and saw this...



Why didn't I ever think of also having a HOME PAGE?

His political views are clearly of the two-dimensional, black or white, variety. Studies have shown that these types also often have trouble picking up on humor and satire. Some examples at : Literally Unbelievable
 
Never saw such a naive behavior on the internetz...




This one has got it beat (sort the comments by oldest first):

Facebook Wants to Be Your One True Login



in bold they have placed this:

Dear visitors from Google. This site is not Facebook. This is a website called ReadWriteWeb that reports on news about Facebook and other Internet services. You can however click here and become a Fan of ReadWriteWeb on Facebook, to receive our updates and learn more about the Internet. To access Facebook right now, click here. For future reference, type "facebook.com" into your browser address bar or enter "facebook" into Google and click on the first result. We recommend that you then save Facebook as a bookmark in your browser.
 
i was searching for something on google today and there was a warriorforum thread on it.

I think i would learn more watching dick rolls all day than reading through any of their threads, not even one reply was a proper answer to the OP's question

btw, this was actually refreshing to read after going through that
 
hahaha. In his responses he`s desperately trying to reframe the random spambot comments to make them seem like they are on-topic.
 
r7m792.jpg
 
I've had people Facebook friend me to continue a discussion with me regarding a comment that one of my bots placed for a site I own.