So Many Negative Stories Here is a Change...



"After I serendipitously met Jennifer, I further educated myself on her stem cell needs. I was shocked that this particular type of treatment wasn't available to her in the U.S.,"

Land of the shit
 
Land of the shit

Home of the grateful.

I guess Obamacare isn't going to take care of that...

Billionaire gives 20 grand, thats like me giving a 99 cent hamburger to the homeless at Mcdonalds.

Holy fucken hell. Then you guys have the balls to call me a 3rd world peasant for living in Asia instead of back out West. Here's a prime example why. A self made multi-billionaire does an extremely generous favor for someone, and all you guys can do is bitch. Geez...
 
Holy fucken hell. Then you guys have the balls to call me a 3rd world peasant for living in Asia instead of back out West. Here's a prime example why. A self made multi-billionaire does an extremely generous favor for someone, and all you guys can do is bitch. Geez...

So the ones in the west
Will never move east
And feel like they could be at home
Dem get tricked by the beast
But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3XAR785AjA&list]Nas ft. Damian Marley - Patience - YouTube[/ame]
 
I doubt he needs to "buy" any publicity. Mr. Warner is a very well known philanthropist and generally a nice person. I guess on this board, his acts inspire jealousy rather than the praise he deserves because he's richer than everyone here combined.