So my iPod is toast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
So my 2 GB iPod Nano is toast. It is still under the 2 year service plan from Best Buy for less than 2 months.

The problem? I don't have the packaging for it [or at least not that I can find], which it seems I need. Is there anyone here whom has worked for the Best Buy Geek Squad that has any tips for returning it without the packaging? I mean who holds onto fucking packaging for 2 fucking years?! :error:

Or does anyone by chance have the iPod packaging from a Silver iPod Nano 2Gig from back then? I don't know but figure the packaging has the serial number of the iPod on it - you never know.
 


If they are going to replace it, you shouldn't need the packaging. If you do, just ask them to take the packaging from the new one they give you.
 
You do not need packaging. It is just a stupid excuse to defer customers from returning items.

How I know? I fucking get rid of any packaging the moment I unpack something.
Someone always tries to give me the "that is not original packaging" crap and they never succeeded.

::emp::
 
Thanks guys, guess I just have to be firm, which is hard unless I'm jacked up like right now. But I'm going to go down there and fucking stand my ground on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.