So this is how the world sees America?

who cares who stole from whom.. its all about money at the end of the day, haters gonna hate
I think you misunderstood
The thing that makes it funny is her confusion of thomas jefferson (our third president) with thomas edison (the inventor).


it should be noted though that thomas jefferson was actually an amateur inventor who invented a small but useful upgrade to the wooden plow, but never patented it because he thought the invention should be used freely to improve our crop economy. It always amazes me how many cases there are of how selfless and intelligent our forefathers were. We could use a few of them these days
 


lol dude DM her and try to sling some berries. Plus, 1 Person = world?

PS: Uber, I know you're not motivated and spending way too much time growing your beard and examinating the science of 4chan.. but dude do you really want to turn into a hellblazer copycat? Lately the only shit I've seen from you is self pity. Srsly bra, get a life.
 
I commonly blanket-dismiss any thought or opinion by people earning less than $1000 usd/day. Makes each day so much clearer. Give it a try :)
 
PS: Uber, I know you're not motivated and spending way too much time growing your beard and examinating the science of 4chan.. but dude do you really want to turn into a hellblazer copycat? Lately the only shit I've seen from you is self pity. Srsly bra, get a life.

a) I shaved this morning.
b) I've never been to 4chan (no lie).
c) Is this about politics?
d) How is this self pity?
e) Wat a dolt, I'll guarantee I have more of a social life than you.
 
lol dude DM her and try to sling some berries. Plus, 1 Person = world?

PS: Uber, I know you're not motivated and spending way too much time growing your beard and examinating the science of 4chan.. but dude do you really want to turn into a hellblazer copycat? Lately the only shit I've seen from you is self pity. Srsly bra, get a life.

you still mad?