so what techniques work these days?

TigerUK

Banned
Aug 23, 2008
1,070
17
0
so what links packages acvtually deliver results these days??? my sties have stagnated, and Im really trying to get the pendulum moving again and improving in ranks..

Been throwing multi layered links usin senuke..

social networks pointing to my main page

and then social bookmarks, AMR links, RSS links blasted to the social networks.

This has served me ZERO results lately.. a few years back this techniqye would have got me from brand new to top10 on a moderately competitive keyword... crazy how things change.

Any link packages worth buying, to be honest I'm a bit disillusioned, I see positive reviews from some of the link packages which I'm DEAD CERT are not doing fuck all to ranks. But people just leave positive responses because they receive nice spreadsheet with links and shit.

sde35.jpg
 


I only put my affiliate links in newspapers and flyers now, ROI is way higher than the internet, the web is dead.
 
I only put my affiliate links in newspapers and flyers now, ROI is way higher than the internet, the web is dead.

Exactly. The web really is dead.I spent all my savings (that I'd been stacking up for a few months), in getting a page wide ad in a newspaper. Just put my affiliate URL there with the banner and w00t, I became a gazillionaire.! Try it!
 
Exactly. The web really is dead.I spent all my savings (that I'd been stacking up for a few months), in getting a page wide ad in a newspaper. Just put my affiliate URL there with the banner and w00t, I became a gazillionaire.! Try it!

ditto. i am also doing the same, not at the same level as you... but i just got my first billion. looking forward to be a gazillionaire.
 
come on guys. lets talk serious for a moment... my linkbuilding has become pants.. the only stuff thats working is expensive editorial stuff that isn't scalable.. getting a professiona writer to get an article posted on a superblog.. £300 just for a fucking backlink..

other than that all the automated stuff seems a bit like taking a stab in the dark
 
come on guys. lets talk serious for a moment... my linkbuilding has become pants.. the only stuff thats working is expensive editorial stuff that isn't scalable.. getting a professiona writer to get an article posted on a superblog.. £300 just for a fucking backlink..

other than that all the automated stuff seems a bit like taking a stab in the dark

What worked a year ago still works today
 
link wheel bandit got 2 of my sites out of sandbox, waiting to see if rankings improve

senuke seems to be pointless now

bandit you can set up and just leave it running forever