some canadian fucker pwned my website.

dewd I feel for you

a month ago some guy from denmark came across my subscription website and found vulnerabilitys in the database and code.

He actually extracted 5 user names/ email address/ and passwords from my database as proof that the DB was not secure. He works for a company called hackavoid(dot)dk

He offered to secure the site for me for $200 and is currently doing it. I told him to send me a report on what the vulnerablilitys were and what he did to fix um.

Like me, unless you know how to do website security on your own you are pretty much at the mercy of the guy that knows more then you (hacker).

I would suggest you...
1. backup your data right now
2. hire a professional to secure your website and lock that mofo out for good.
And they didn't just make these accounts themselves?
 


Hacksaw+Jim+Duggan..jpg

Hacksaw Jim Duggin 2x4 to the face!
 
dewd I feel for you

a month ago some guy from denmark came across my subscription website and found vulnerabilitys in the database and code.

He actually extracted 5 user names/ email address/ and passwords from my database as proof that the DB was not secure. He works for a company called hackavoid(dot)dk

He offered to secure the site for me for $200 and is currently doing it. I told him to send me a report on what the vulnerablilitys were and what he did to fix um.

Like me, unless you know how to do website security on your own you are pretty much at the mercy of the guy that knows more then you (hacker).

I would suggest you...
1. backup your data right now
2. hire a professional to secure your website and lock that mofo out for good.

Same question as above regarding making accounts themselves. Is this a paid membership site and how much are you charging? If it costs $5 to join, then he could have just created 5 dummy profiles for $25 and then banked $175 off you.
 
Someone fucked with my 'antiaff' tracking admin page today by redirecting it to meatspin...
 
dewd I feel for you

a month ago some guy from denmark came across my subscription website and found vulnerabilitys in the database and code.

He actually extracted 5 user names/ email address/ and passwords from my database as proof that the DB was not secure. He works for a company called hackavoid(dot)dk

He offered to secure the site for me for $200 and is currently doing it. I told him to send me a report on what the vulnerablilitys were and what he did to fix um.

Like me, unless you know how to do website security on your own you are pretty much at the mercy of the guy that knows more then you (hacker).

Uggh back when I was a little bit over my head (running a free hosting site that got 1mil pageviews/day when I was 14 years old) this happened to me all the time.

Although instead of being contacted by hackavoid I was contacted by people who also told me that my database of usernames/passwords might be posted online if I didn't pay to get my site secured.