Some poor ass bitch stole my North Face sweatshirt tonight.
It must suck to be poor and a piece of shit, so that you can do such a thing.
Just saying. I blame black people. I'm not angry, I'll just buy a new one just to scorn the mother fucker.
Some poor ass bitch stole my North Face sweatshirt tonight.
It must suck to be poor and a piece of shit, so that you can do such a thing.
Just saying. I blame black people. I'm not angry, I'll just buy a new one just to scorn the mother fucker.
Take better care of your shit. I once found a $300.00 leather jacket on the street; only thing in it was a syringe. Was that yours too?
Just saying. I blame black people.
What self respecting (oxymoron) gangsta is going to be seen dead in a cracker jam brand like north face?
Oh hay guys, some peasant stole my fabulous jacket! Oh what a savage! Ill just purchase a new one though!
![]()