TigerUK Banned Aug 23, 2008 1,070 17 0 Aug 29, 2010 #1 I keep seeing allinurl:"cart.php?id=" in my site staps, the IPs point to numberous developing economies. I have no idea why this is happening, perhaps it's looking for some shopping cart hack to explit?
I keep seeing allinurl:"cart.php?id=" in my site staps, the IPs point to numberous developing economies. I have no idea why this is happening, perhaps it's looking for some shopping cart hack to explit?
anoko New member Aug 10, 2007 530 5 0 Aug 29, 2010 #3 Most likely someone knows a bug for a shopping cart, so he's using that google dork to find vulnerable stores. Could be a newly released exploit.
Most likely someone knows a bug for a shopping cart, so he's using that google dork to find vulnerable stores. Could be a newly released exploit.
.Hack New member Dec 10, 2009 2,997 127 0 Nothing Can Be Explained Aug 29, 2010 #4 Trying to inject you.
Flash4Ever New member Apr 7, 2010 1,214 12 0 MoneyShire Aug 31, 2010 #5 The first step for a SQL injection. Do check all queries in your cms.