papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Dec 6, 2009 #1 it links to directCPV I don't work for loudmo but I figure they should be getting the clicks they paid for
it links to directCPV I don't work for loudmo but I figure they should be getting the clicks they paid for
Enigmabomb New member Feb 26, 2007 2,035 66 0 Than Franthithco Dec 6, 2009 #2 Yeah I was confused by this. I watched that whole fucking video and wasnt any less confused. Win?
eVandals senior citizen Jun 19, 2009 1,469 58 0 Dec 6, 2009 #3 I believe loudmo is directcpv's exe. Seems like it should still go to affiliate signup page for loudmo though and not directcpv main page.
I believe loudmo is directcpv's exe. Seems like it should still go to affiliate signup page for loudmo though and not directcpv main page.
L LoudMoRocco President Dec 7, 2009 3 0 0 www.loudmo.com Dec 9, 2009 #4 Hi guys thanks for noticing it we have fixed, if you have any question about Loudmo.com you can PM me thanks again
Hi guys thanks for noticing it we have fixed, if you have any question about Loudmo.com you can PM me thanks again