Spam PM's?

Yuma504

fear mongering asshat
Feb 14, 2011
752
19
0
New Orleans,LA
Got this PM earlier:

Best article writer. Hi,

M Alliesha..I have a team of professional Article writers. I have good knowledge & experience in writing field.

I CAN GIVE YOU ARTICLES WITH CS PASSED, 100% UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL, HIGH QUALITY, WITHOUT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE.

MY CHARGE $3 PER 500 WORDS ARTICLE AND ARTICLE REWRITES $2.

Discount available in bulk work.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CONTACT ME ON MY G MAIL ID allie9968@gmail.com

Skype - allie.surti

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks ,
Alliesha

------------------------------------------------------------------------

iWZvt.jpg
 


She and others (they are always "girls") have been spam IM'ing me too. In fact, I finally caved and hired this Allie person and she produced the worst spammy spun shit I've ever seen.
 
Pro tip: when they use the term "high quality," usually means it is not.