Spartacus Blood & Sand: Episode 13

anoko

New member
Aug 10, 2007
530
5
0
Have you guys seen it yet? This series has me addicted. Superb writing and acting.

Wonderful fucking season finale. Fucks finally got what they deserve. Don't miss it. This episode gets a 10/10 from me. Can't wait for season 2 which is delayed coz Andy Whitfield got cancer.
 


That's a bummer about Whitfield getting cancer.

I love the show to. However they could stand to tone down the special effects a tad. There is just too much blood to be believable! The in-helmet views are cheesy to. The show is just top-notch though...the women are really freakin' unbelievably hot!
 
A++ show the last few episodes have really give me an adrenaline rush. Can't wait till next season hopefully Andy will make it though his cancer. And we can see him take over Rome hahahaha
 
That show sucked so hard for the first few episodes. I only stuck around for the blood and tits but I'm glad I did. It really turned into a great show halfway through. The season finale was fucking spectacular.

I also love how NO character is safe on that show.
 
yeah its one of the best shows ive ever seen, I haven't seen episode 13 yet im going to watch it tonight though so im leaving this thread before i see a spoiler. fat tom OUT
 
Just started through it on netflix the other day , i'm almost through with EP3.

Too much CGI , but the story/design seems to be top notch , I guess its easiest anymore to do everything with CGI to lower the budget.
 
Amazing show - one of the few I actually take the time to watch. Loved the slaughter in the finale.
 
Started watching it yesterday, I'm bored already. Maybe I'll stick around for another couple episodes. Can't complain bout the tits though, great tits indeed.
 
epic show and badass season finale!

I'm glad I didn't hear about it till two weeks ago so I had a lot of episodes to watch and catch up on. Plus zena's tits rule

Lucy_Lawless_spartacus_blood_and_sand_s01e02_720p-07.jpg


I really liked the dominus bad guy. He's like an Ari Gold from entourage but bangs more chicks.

I'm glad there's ppl here into it as well. I mentioned it in the best tv drama thread among the million dexter fan posts and only one person agreed.
 
epic show and badass season finale!

I'm glad I didn't hear about it till two weeks ago so I had a lot of episodes to watch and catch up on. Plus zena's tits rule

Lucy_Lawless_spartacus_blood_and_sand_s01e02_720p-07.jpg


I really liked the dominus bad guy. He's like an Ari Gold from entourage but bangs more chicks.

I'm glad there's ppl here into it as well. I mentioned it in the best tv drama thread among the million dexter fan posts and only one person agreed.

yea it sucks we're not going to see her tits in season 2
 
Yeah lol as one person mentioned above...No character is safe. I really wanted them to kill that roman bitch, Illythia.
 
My wife and I just started watching the first episode on Netflix, 30 minutes into it and our jaw is just dropping at how bad the acting and effects are.. we had to turn it off.. jesus, how the fuck can you guys sit through that? I guess you just have to force yourself through the first few episodes?
 
My wife and I just started watching the first episode on Netflix, 30 minutes into it and our jaw is just dropping at how bad the acting and effects are.. we had to turn it off.. jesus, how the fuck can you guys sit through that? I guess you just have to force yourself through the first few episodes?

Correct!!

I felt the same as you when I got the first two episodes as pre-season screeners. (I miss Rome, so I FORCED myself to watch it.)

At about episode 5 you'll be pretty hooked "IF" you enjoyed watching Rome.

Now they are talking about making a prequel due to the cancer situation.

Would have liked to have seen what they would have done in seasons going forward.


BTW, Demonoid and The Pirate Bay have all the episodes if anyone is looking for them.
 
Yep the finally was fucking epic such a great show. It got a little crappy mid season while Spartacus had no motivation at all after his wife died and he just fucked around being a gladiator but then picked back up.
 
The finale is showing again at 9pm (EST) tonight on movie network and showtime for anyone who hasn't seen it. I haven't yet, so I'm excited to see how it all gets left for the summer.

Deliguy: Lucy Lawless never looked as good as she does on this show. I didn't recognize her for the first few episodes.

The hottest though...I don't know the characters name; but Lawless' friend/nemesis - the blond chick that hates Sparticus...is beyond hot! Extremely exotic beauty.