kingfish Champion of Awesome Sep 25, 2007 3,496 57 0 Mar 11, 2010 #21 dsm56 said: Wow... I got an invite for free just by asking for one... I feel lucky Click to expand... that shit hasn't worked for me who you ask?
dsm56 said: Wow... I got an invite for free just by asking for one... I feel lucky Click to expand... that shit hasn't worked for me who you ask?
-Matt- Chronic Crypto Mar 17, 2008 3,435 70 48 Mar 11, 2010 #22 Andrew Scherer said: and how can you say things like this, speculating in virtual items is akin to buying swamp land Click to expand... WoW vanity mounts and pet loot cards have always sold for ridiculous amounts. There are stupid people like me who get way to addicted then buy the spectral tiger mount for $900 just to quit the game 2 weeks later....
Andrew Scherer said: and how can you say things like this, speculating in virtual items is akin to buying swamp land Click to expand... WoW vanity mounts and pet loot cards have always sold for ridiculous amounts. There are stupid people like me who get way to addicted then buy the spectral tiger mount for $900 just to quit the game 2 weeks later....
HiGhPeR Designer Oct 15, 2009 2,447 21 0 h6.cr www.hyper6.com Mar 11, 2010 #23 All you guys who got SC2 betas add me: highper.highper
productionhead New member Jul 14, 2007 4,386 80 0 Infinity Mar 11, 2010 #24 RTS games are boring as fuck CUZZ