Stephen Covey, Author Of "7 Habits" Dies

I never commented on the thread topic you dimwitted fucktard, only on MORMONS. Go back to slinging slurpies at your day job and leave complicated things like reading comprehension to the grown ups.

Also, Godwin's law FTW.

The hits keep coming w/you. A 20 post thread = Godin's law? lol

I won't get into a pissing match w/you about revenue generated. I don't want to make you feel bad.
 


The hits keep coming w/you. A 20 post thread = Godin's law? lol

I won't get into a pissing match w/you about revenue generated. I don't want to make you feel bad.

Ohhh snap skyfire hes calling you a bum. Show him how big your e-penis is QUICK before people start to suspect your a peasant.
 
When I was in Jr high, my Dad made me read 7 habits and do the all the book work.. I hated it more than ANYTHING. Was one of those, "I'm taking the phone cord out of your computer until you do a chapter." Fought him tooth and nail throughout the whole thing. Was pretty funny asking him to borrow the book 15 years later.. :x
 
Loved his book... RIP


Belief = position = opinion = thought = changing = false

All beliefs are false, especially and including atheist beliefs.

"All metaphysical discussion is profitless unless it causes us to seek within the Self for the true reality. All controversies about creation, the nature of the universe, evolution, the purpose of God, etc., are useless. They are not conducive to our true happiness. People try to find out about things which are outside of them before they try to find out “Who am I?” Only by the latter means can happiness be gained."

Guerilla levels of redefining stuff there ;)
 
anybody go to shoemoneys website and refresh the page on one of his blog posts?

anywhere from 4-8 hits are magically logged.
2 fb likes, 0 tweets, 3 comments, with 93,000 views. all in 8 days!
 
All beliefs are false, especially and including atheist beliefs.

if all beliefs are false, none can be especially false unless we're all at faber college, then some beliefs could potentially be double secret especially false.
 
Listened to an audio book first time with this book. The chapters weren't in order and I was confused as shit... Good book but I learned more from Napoleon Hills Think and Grow Rich.