Steve Williams / Tiger Woods

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
So Steve Williams makes a remark about shoving an award up Tiger's ass at an awards dinner and the media starts calling him racist because he put the word "black" in front of it. What the fuck is this world coming to? If he just said "I wanted to shove it up his "ass", people wouldn't have been sure of who he was referring to. But he adds "black" and that's somehow racist??

Stupid fucking people. Everyone today acts like a whiny little girl who's hurt because some other kid said something nasty to her on the playground.

Tiger Woods' ex-caddie Williams sorry for racist remark - CNN.com
 


53_guilt_png_2-1.png
 
lol america and race

brb living somewhere that isn't full of uptight retards that can't differentiate between racial humor and racist humor
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4LzFyPP6Ew]UWF - Universal Wrestling Federation - Promo Steve 'Dr.Death' Williams - YouTube[/ame]
 
i was thinking the other day, how true and how fucked up would it be if the "tiger woods victim of racism" thing was all made up, in order to justify him sleeping around with every white blonde hoe in america. As a sort of diversionary tactic as well.

"pooor me, i ad such a bad childhood, I am uncontrollable, I need psychotherapy"
 
i was thinking the other day, how true and how fucked up would it be if the "tiger woods victim of racism" thing was all made up, in order to justify him sleeping around with every white blonde hoe in america. As a sort of diversionary tactic as well.

"pooor me, i ad such a bad childhood, I am uncontrollable, I need psychotherapy"

Wut? That's old news bro...