Stock traders, which brokerage do you use?



I have not had any trouble with speed of execution on TOS. Only trade listed options and equities, however. Phone support is also good.

Interactive Brokers has cheaper fees. Guys who use it seem to really like it. You have to be comfortable with their interface, however.

Barron's does an annual review / ranking of the online brokers, analyzing all of the relevant variables. Can't find a link right now...
 
I use sharebuilder. And also E*Trade. I recommend E*Trade.

Forget about the fees. You might save a few bucks somewhere else, but E*Trade gives you an ATM card and then REIMBURSES ALL ATM FEES. That's right. Even a fucking $6 surcharge at a Las Vegas ATM or an $8 one on a cruise ship. Badass.
 
I use sharebuilder. And also E*Trade. I recommend E*Trade.

Forget about the fees. You might save a few bucks somewhere else, but E*Trade gives you an ATM card and then REIMBURSES ALL ATM FEES. That's right. Even a fucking $6 surcharge at a Las Vegas ATM or an $8 one on a cruise ship. Badass.

Their banking kicks ass. I know I have saved at least a grand in ATM fees using them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kingofsp
Does IB or Sogotrade have the best borrows for penny stocks? I've heard different people each tell me one is better than the other. I was talking to the ThinkorSwim reps, but their hard to borrow list has all the stocks I want to short.