STOP SPAMMING ME MARKET LEVERAGE

iPwnNoobs

Banned
Dec 5, 2009
1,512
72
0
uswest.battle.net
whats with these morons. Is anyone else getting retarded fear tactic sales letters from them trying to sell you FBML coding for your business?? They're trying to make it look like the sky is falling since facebook is phasing out FBML and introducing Iframe pages... and they keep sending messages from different emails/companies..

some from "Market Leverage", some from "Market Leverage Digital Agency" and now from "Intelligent Design Mail" ...


6PF29.jpg



Stop fucking mailing me you fucking scrubs. I've never subscribed to your garbage list and Ive even tried unsubbing twice. You're idiots if you think the advent of Iframes on pages won't blow the doors off what limitations we're now facing with facebook markup language.. Damn is Market Leverage doing so badly it has to sell facebook pages lol...

P.S.... Bill Aguilar: *Senior Website Analyst* You knowtelling me to "grow up and then we can talk about how to make real money online." is pretty funny because I've seen all your contracts ( you hosted them here on the root of the domain you're spamming with rofl ) so anyone who needs some sample financial documents go ahead and cop those.
 


Why are they trying to sell a service thats about to end? I guess FB will keep current FBML tabs up or some shit?

I wish they wouldn't, that would wipe out a ton of so called "developers"