Hello America
I just stumbled upon brilliant idea for making monie. It's basically - a shirt. It's an awesome design that will improve your lifestyle and save you time and money, guaranteed.
So call now.
Seriously, before I find a decent fulfilment service provider in the US and make a website, I need few tips.
For instance, is there a way to promote merch other than triggering demographic via Facebook ads? I don't see how spamming Twitter would bring any results unless I have an account with at least few K followers. Which I don't. And spamming YuTube comments is even dumber imo.
So, any ideas how to market these things, any services I should look up to other than Facebook ads?
Thanks for your times :question4:
I just stumbled upon brilliant idea for making monie. It's basically - a shirt. It's an awesome design that will improve your lifestyle and save you time and money, guaranteed.
So call now.
Seriously, before I find a decent fulfilment service provider in the US and make a website, I need few tips.
For instance, is there a way to promote merch other than triggering demographic via Facebook ads? I don't see how spamming Twitter would bring any results unless I have an account with at least few K followers. Which I don't. And spamming YuTube comments is even dumber imo.
So, any ideas how to market these things, any services I should look up to other than Facebook ads?
Thanks for your times :question4: