Stress Is Killing Me - just blabing

workgroup881

Banned
Dec 4, 2010
241
0
0
I have bought 1600$ worth of link building services here and walla.. my serp is stuck at page 4 and 8.

It feels so failing splashing my last budget on my last hope on my last site.. have I failed in IM?

Advice and guide would be greatly appreciated.
 


Onsite is a great start, and what about rolling up those sleeves and making some shit happen.
 
Meta title , meta description everything right with the keywords I want.

Installed 119 articles in 4 category which is related to my niche/keyword.

Site structure right, have sitemap sent to google...

What would be the best links to help...move it up :(
 
Should of used that money on real IM through paid ads and selling shit. What kind of site do you have? Are you updating it daily? Updating it daily will help you build up your rank since google will see fresh content everyday. If its just a couple pages all those links wont get you very far for long. You will get sandboxed and all that money will be for nothing.

Which brings up another problem don't put all your eggs in one basket. All your money could go to waste if google wants to toss your site aside because of low quality links. Be careful where and how you buy your links. You might rank up fast with thousands of cheap links but you won't stay ranked very long.
 
you know you can "do" SEO rather than "buy" SEO too right? Never buy shit because you're lazy, buy it to increase your bandwidth.

Focus on your on page and building really good links manually. If you can't do that, you should probably just quit SEO.
 
you know you can "do" SEO rather than "buy" SEO too right? Never buy shit because you're lazy, buy it to increase your bandwidth.

Focus on your on page and building really good links manually. If you can't do that, you should probably just quit SEO.

Yea I am currently building blog comment manually and forum posting. Finding for related niche + high pr. Sadly after I posted these links with decent comments and posting trying to match their topic, after a few days checking back the links are lost/removed :(

Supposing with so much links that I bought, I was convinced or confidence of the SERP surging but guess life doesn't always come the way you think :)..


tomaszjot - thx for your help but seem like the forum says it doesn't matter if you are not planing to change your host .. guess thats not the problem :S
 
BTW workgroup881 how competitive is your niche? How old is your site? Maybe you expect results too quickly. SEO takes some time. Don't focus on this one project, meantime build more. I made this mistake some time ago when I stopped building thinking everything is lost. After a long time site bounce back and nice traffic started to flow. But it was just one project. Meantime other guys were building hard and even if only 1 in 5 of their projects were successful they are now way ahead of me.
 
cowsgonemad - I think high pr blog comments are very strong.

tomaszjot - My site is 1 year old, I am ranking for kws 200k searches a month, isit too tough? I see, so your best advice is to have many more sites running up?

But if thats the case it should be targeting the lower hanging fruit am I right?
 
tomaszjot - My site is 1 year old, I am ranking for kws 200k searches a month, isit too tough? I see, so your best advice is to have many more sites running up?

But if thats the case it should be targeting the lower hanging fruit am I right?

Probably most of WF members have more than 1 site running. Few other, smaller sites could bring you some money which you could reinvest and try out new ways of bringing traffic to your main project. That way you would be less frustrated knowing you don't loose money. Your mind would have some rest from your main project. Enjoying small success with other sites could boost your self-confidence and set you optimistically for the future (I'm just guessing, I'm not a psychologist). But it all depends on you. All I'm saying don't quit but build something on side.

I don't know if your niche is too tough. If you cannot dominate it than it is probably for you, at least for now. Your competition might be powerful, having resources and budget which will make your $1600 look like nothing.