Stress Is Killing Me - just blabing

workgroup881 the are some useful case studies on WF. you can look at Jbern's one - can find some useful information... SEO is very time consuming process. If you doing SEO your self it's very good! But if you buying SEO, never buy monthly BSH.... Cause your SEO provider will be interested to do it as long as possible.

I am doing SEO my self for one site and for 2 others i hired SEO provider who gave me flat rate(paying on results) we set couple of check points and when he reaches them - i make the payment. So you can know ride a way how much it gonna cost you. So far very happy with a guy,
 


Most of the time, SEO is a waiting game as well.

How long since you bought those links?

Keep building links (don't slack off now), keep building content and results will come.

::emp::
 
Stop buying blog comments, link wheels and fucking profiles because they are all worthless. Get some real links and you might get some results.
 
depending on the keywords, $1600 is either a fortune, or a pittance.

I would suspect that you are probably targetting a tough term where your rivals are either getting lots of strong natural links, or dropping $1600 per week on link building.
 
Stop buying blog comments, link wheels and fucking profiles because they are all worthless. Get some real links and you might get some results.

Are they really useless ? Then what type of links should I get?
 
UPDATE - Ranking disappear for all KWs but when search my url on google its still index .. :S

BanksysPanda.png
 
Lol you blame the google panda for it? I would if its just dancing.. or its completely delisted for the kws I try to rank for? How can I confirm this
 
Based on the list of things you purchased from the buy/sell/trade section, I would say you are doing it all wrong.

Link wheels never helped me, non-niche related blog comments never helped me, and xrumer blasts never helped me. Basically, you wasted your money on worthless links.

If you still have money to spend, I would try to buy links from quality sites in your niche, spend some money on press releases from PRweb, and buy some social bookmarking packages. In the meantime, you should focus your energy on writing long, in depth, quality content for your site and also start to build up your site's facebook and twitter pages.
 
you know you can "do" SEO rather than "buy" SEO too right? Never buy shit because you're lazy, buy it to increase your bandwidth.

Focus on your on page and building really good links manually. If you can't do that, you should probably just quit SEO.

Do you know any service/site where I can purchase post reviews that has a marketplace where I can choose from, and specially, where they don't say at the end "This was a sponsored post"?.

I think these are the links that are truly valuable but despite I've been contacting many webmasters I cannot get a response from them.
 
@funlol - kws ranking all disappeared :S ... will they come back? completely vanish.. but site is still indexed by google.. I can still find it when i search my own url.
 
I am continuing on posting more unique content. Knowing all my kws has been removed by google is just .. making me feel lost if its worth it, has the site been dead and not worth putting time in it anymore :(