Stupid phrases people say.



racist one but i don't care it bothers the crap out of me:

All black chicks say "keeeeeeds" instead of kids
 
Question-talking. It's not a phrase, but it drives me nuts. For example...

"So yesterday? Me and my friends went to see Harry Potter? And I'm sitting there minding my own business and this guy comes up all crazy-looking? And he tells me to stop texting during the movie because it's distracting?"
 
When someone finishes up their email or post with "regards"

esl.jpg
 
Also, "good times". I've been against this saying since high school. Why? Because it is meaningless, and usually only used to fill awkward silences when you have nothing else to contribute.

Bah! I could think of like 20 more but I should really be working on channeling my positive energy.
 
I hate most of these things. Half of them to the point of pointing them out when my friends say them.

My contribution is "u" or "r" on forums / non-timely communication.

I cannot stand improper English, especially in text / websites. I'm not crazy about punctuation or if you didn't capitalize the word, but i hate when people intentionally misspell words and use short slang.
 
For The Win.

Most irritating and irrelevant phrase I can think of recently. I know a few people who use it entirely out of context just to say it.