Suggestions for Anti-Fog Shooting Glasses?

dmnEPC

New member
Dec 23, 2010
5,994
95
0
Looking for some suggestions on some decent shooting glasses. Something that gives good eye coverage, is breathable, and not going to fog up on a range that's hot as fuck. What are you guys using? Other than some of the El-cheapO's any to stay away from?
 


For outdoors - shooting / riding - my choice: Oakley Juliet [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002EAZQGW/ref=pd_sbs_a_3"]Oakley Men's Juliet Iridium Polarized Sunglasses,Carbon Frame/Black Lens,one size: Amazon.com: Clothing[/ame]

Indoors - el cheapies.
 
I think Rain-X has some anti-fog product out now. I've never tried it though, their regular stuff works well enough.
 
damn good idea, I will deff give it a try. But what happens when it wears off and you forget the bottle?

Just buy the Rain-X wipes. Throw them in your trunk. Wipe down your lenses (inside and out) before every shoot. It will usually last 5-6 hours even in extreme Texas heat with me sweating all over it.