SandnSurf Life's a Beach! Nov 30, 2006 366 2 0 Australia Apr 8, 2011 #1 Taken at an old surfing haunt of mine just south of Byron. Pretty cool I thought... Flying quadrocopters herald rise of the machines
Taken at an old surfing haunt of mine just south of Byron. Pretty cool I thought... Flying quadrocopters herald rise of the machines
Garrett music LOUD Feb 4, 2008 3,845 131 0 Apr 8, 2011 #2 whoa! did you see them playing ping pong back and forth? badass!
$5 Submissions New member Jun 27, 2006 1,956 15 0 Global www.webmasterlabor.com Apr 10, 2011 #3 Sick camera angles. I wonder if there are industrial uses for quadrocopters like going into mine shafts or monitoring offshore rigs. Also, maybe marine versions?
Sick camera angles. I wonder if there are industrial uses for quadrocopters like going into mine shafts or monitoring offshore rigs. Also, maybe marine versions?
d_diggler Molon Labe Jun 14, 2010 1,262 29 0 UK Apr 10, 2011 #4 Geeking it online and flying R/C - I thought it was just me.